Friday, April 9

a sneak peak at our little home

we love our little home its very very special to us as my dad built it when i was three and he passed away three years ago now,so we treasure it very much&love that it is now Cams home too.
My Nan lives up the paddock&my cousin and his wife and three little boys live across the other paddock,its very private too as we cant see the other house's thru all our lovely trees my pape planted 20years ago,theres a apple orchard,horses,tui's&fantail's.we love our home! and just had to share it a little with yous.







7 comments:

  1. lovely! I love your house, so many neat things to look at! I'm looking forward to our next visit, hopefully before Cami turns one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous gorgeous blog you have!! loving it! and yay from NZ too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your place looks so cozy, I shall have to visit one day ;)
    xx
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you im still a shy newbie so very lovel to receive comments like yours =)
    yes Han we would Love to have yous its VERY beautiful up here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey I’ve featured you on my blog. Hope that’s cool- if not let me know and I’ll remove it no probs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you thanks to Widge - loving your blog and the fact you are a kiwi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Widge pointed me to your blog... and I'm glad she did. It's lovely; loving your pics. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Always love you comments xx