Friday, January 29

craft inn....

This is my favourite item at the moment i too have a purple birdie on a singlet of mine,you can find this little one for purchase at my shop on felt.

paper goods these are really neat&simple to make.stella showed me who to make the lovely envolopes you can find her oh so sweet blog here!


wee mushrooms!! you can find the lovely simple tutorial for these here.




hello hani bee


buntings love these am going to start a collection!!


rosa-may introduced me to fabric markers,my newbie fav,you can find her sweet things at rosa-mayde.


happy crafting fellow crafters xx



2 comments:

  1. oooh Stace, delicious!!!!! I love all of these things, you must be crafting like crazy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute! I love the little mushrooms you gave to Isla for Christmas - I'm kind of claiming them for myself :)
    (You have great photos, I want to see them bigger!)

    ReplyDelete

Always love you comments xx