Sunday, May 23

my little space

this is my little space,it sadly is rarely visited,these days only popping in and out to get an envelope or some material or a button,but when i enter the room i smile at "my little space", one day,one day i will spend a whole day with you!!!
this is in response to Stella's post a wee while ago,check out the comments to view others "me time spaces".......


you may notice my poor sewing machine isn't here =( i miss her terribly as I'm sure you can all relate if yours too was broken!!!!!!!!! Mr Knight is taking it to Auckland with him this week to hopefully be fixed! i have to hold my excitement just incase its bad news!




a teeny tiny glimpse at my project at the moment for this lovely lovely craft round. will be delighted to invite yous to join our next round....watch this space.


p.s.
will do a post on "purdy glasses" , real soon.

From a previous post also from my lovely friend over at the golden adventures of....
these are devine,I'm jealous! so id like to share my special ones too.

4 comments:

  1. yup, i think i need bunting...
    fingers crossed for your sewing machine!!
    Dee
    PS thanks for your comment on our homebirth page - it's still under construction, i'm having a hard time trying cohesively express what words really can't express! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little spot you have there! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Stace! And that photo with Cami in the mirror, magic!!! I would love to have a copy of it if you are willing to share! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool space, I popped over from KMB cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete

Always love you comments xx